Northern Plant Services, Ltd. offers experienced inspection teams that are equipped with the training, tools, and technology to meet your storm water inspections (SWPPP), monitoring requirements and reporting needs.
Our Industrial Storm Water Inspection and
Monitoring Packages Include:
• Storm water inspections, management and sampling
• Rain and discharge monitoring and reporting
• Erosion control
• Record keeping
• Maintenance capabilities
• Tools to help keep you in compliance/BMP’s
• Environmental regulatory coordination
Training - Our progressive training approach and diligent industry research positions us to meet the demands of evolving environmental compliance regulations and monitoring methods.
We train and challenge our inspection teams to “look beyond the goal” when approaching your needs. Not only will we deliver on contracted expectations, we will also be your advocate in developing future BMP’s that will streamline your regulatory compliance efforts. We aim to be your partner in controlling pollution while allowing you to remain environmentally conscious and profitable.
Tools - Our advanced work fleet is rigged to navigate through tough terrane and elements so we can safely conduct our inspections. We thoughtfully keep our fleet stocked with supplies and tools that allow us to immediately address compliance issues found during your storm water inspections. This extra step helps mitigate project management time to coordinate corrective measures as well as fees for additional field services.
Erosion Control - Packages include: Grass seed, filter sock, and silt fencing
Compliance Supplies include: 5 gallon bucket lids, 55 gallon drum lids, various sizes of bung plugs, etc.
Technology - Our compliance inspectors are equipped with tablets that feed inspection information to a secured cloud based document data management system for instantaneous review, safe keeping and retrieval.
Some of the features of our cloud base reporting include:
• Real time inspection reporting with automatic date/time & GPS location
• Quality, accurate notes
• Media capture (video & photo)
• Sketching capabilities
• Secured record keeping / archiving
• On-screen signature capture
• PDF report generation directly from device to you for retention compliance
• Print from device to mobile printer (if required)