6470 Melton Road (U.S. Highway 20)
Portage, IN 46368
Indiana Phone: 219-762-1385
Illinois Phone: 773-538-6337
About Northern Plant Services LTD.
Northern Plant Services, Ltd. was formed to service the transportation, steel, refining, power, chemical, and auto industries. Our core services are industrial cleaning and environmental field services.
Industrial Cleaning Services Include: Vacuum truck services, waste removal, tank cleaning, water blasting, dust control, cooling tower cleaning, resin tank cleaning, high volume water pumping. We also specialize in chemical cleaning, and industrial dry ice blasting.
Our Environmental Field Services Division Provides: Stormwater inspection programs (SWPPP), spill prevention inspection programs (SPCC), Tier II chemical inventory services as well as wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) operations/management.
Thinking Beyond the Goal: Is part of our core values and mission. We encourage all team members to engage in this approach as it enables us to take care of your basic needs and then provide you with creative, individualized, cost-effective solutions for your everyday operations.
Moving Forward Together: We are sincerely committed to safety, quality, and honesty while providing the highest level of value to you, our customer. Honor and integrity are two of the most important business character traits that have kept our clients moving forward together with Northern Plant Services, year after year.
• General Liability
• Pollution Liability
• Workers Compensation
• Inland Marine
• US DOT Registered: 812621 IN
• US DOT HAZMAT Certificate of Registration #072806 001 004OP
• Illinois Special Waste Hauling Permit #4402
• Illinois Department of Human Rights ID #11-8362-00
• IDEM Wastewater Management Permit #796
• D & B (DUNS) #15-467-1684
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) – Trained Inspectors
• Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator - Illinois (EPA) "K" License
• Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator - Nebraska "Class II" License
• UST Operator Class A, B and C - Illinois
• UST Operator Class A & B – Nebraska
• 30 Hour OSHA/Construction
• 40 Hour Hazwoper